stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  H. Miwa, et al., "A new mental model for humanoid robots for human friendly communication introduction of learning system, mood vector and second order equations of emotion," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, vol. 3, pp. 3588-3593, 2003.
-  H. Miwa, et al., "Introduction of the need model for humanoid robots to generate active behavior," IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, vol. 2, pp. 1400-1406, 2003.
-  C. Breazeal, et al., "Working collaboratively with humanoid robots," IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots, vol. 1, pp. 253-272, 2004.
-  C. Breazeal, et al., "Humanoid Robots as Cooperative Partners for People," International Journal of Humanoid Robots, vol. 1, pp. 1-34, 2004.
-  W. Kazuyoshi, et al., "Robot assisted activity at a health service facility for the aged for 17 months: an interim report of long-term experiment," IEEE Workshop on Advanced Robotics and its Social Impacts, pp. 127-132, 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?