stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
徐佳佑 , Masters Advisor：張洝源 Co-advisor ：王士元
- 1. Aprile, D., Garavelli, A.C., and Giannoccaro, I. (2005). “Operations planning and flexibility in a supply chain”, Production Planning and Control, Vol. 16, NO. 1, pp. 21-31.
- 2. Barad, M., and Sapir, D.E. (2003). “Flexibility in logistic systems-modeling and performance evaluation”, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 85, NO. 2, pp. 155-170.
- 3. Barad, M., and Sipper, D. (1988). “Flexibility in manufacturing systems: Definitions and petri net modeling”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 26, NO. 2, pp. 237-248.
- 4. Barzilai, J., Lootsma, F.A. (1997). “Power relations and group aggregation in the multiplicative AHP and SMART”, Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, Vol. 6, NO. 1, pp. 155-165.
- 5. Basak, I. (1998). “Probabilistic judgments specified partially in the Analytic Hierarchy Process”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 108, NO. 2, pp. 153-164.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?