stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  V. S. B. Kiridena and P. M. Ferreira, “Mapping the Effects of Positioning Errors on the Volumetric Accuracy of Five-Axis CNC Machine Tools” , International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture,vol.33, no.1,pp.417-437,1993.
-  V. S. B. Kiridena, P. M. Ferreira, “Computational approaches to compensating quasistatic errors of three-axis machining centers”, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture,vol.34, no.1,pp.127-145,1994.
-  A.K. Srivastava, S.C. Veldhuis, M.A. Elbestawit, “Modelling geometric and thermal errors in a five-axis cnc machine tool”, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture,vol.35,no.9,pp.1324-1337,1995.
-  S. Sakamoto, I. Inasaki, H. Tsukamoto, and T. Ichikizaki, “Identification of alignment errors in five-axis machining centersusing telescoping ball bar”, Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Part C, vol. 63, pp. 262-267, 1997.
-  W.T. Lei, Y.Y. Hsu, “Accuracy test of five-axis CNC machine tool with 3D probe–ball. Part I: design and modeling”, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture,vol.42,no.10,pp.1153-1162,2002.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?