stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡耀正 , Masters Advisor：陳政宏
英文 DOI： 10.6827/NFU.2015.00143
導航控制 ； 模糊控制 ； 主成分分析 ； 類神經網路 ； 機器人運動控制 ； 原始蜂群演算法 ； 差分進化演算法 ； Navigation control ； fuzzy logic control ； principle component analysis ； back propagation neural network ； robot motion control ； artificial bee colony algorithm ； differential evolution
-  M. Mucientes and J. Casillas, “Quick design of fuzzy controllers with good interpretability in mobile robotics,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 636–651, Aug. 2007.
-  M. Mucientes, J. Alcala-Fdez, R. Alcala, and J. Casillas, “A case study for learning behaviors in mobile robotics by evolutionary fuzzy systems,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 1471–1493, Mar. 2010.
-  A. Khalid, M. Amar, A. Habiba, S. Shafique, and R. Noor, “Design and low cost implementation of a fuzzy logic controller for wall following behavior of a mobile robot,” 2010 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing Systems, vol. 2, pp. 740–746, 5-7 Jul. 2010.
-  J. A. Saleh, F. Karray, M. S. Masmoudi, and M. Masmoudi, “Soft computing techniques in intelligent wall following control for a car-like mobile robot,” 2009 3rd International Conference on Signals, Circuits and Systems, pp. 1–6, 6-8 Nov. 2009.
-  W. Tsui, M. S. Masmoudi, F. Karray, I. Song, and M. Masmoudi, “Soft-computing-based embedded design of an intelligent wall/lane-following vehicle,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 125–135, Feb. 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?