stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蕭建良 , Masters Advisor：陳俊仁
-  Pu Huang, Zhangjing Yang, Caikou Chen, 2015, “Fuzzy local discriminant embedding for image feature extraction”, Computers and Electrical Engineering, 46, pp.231-240.
-  Emilia López-Iñesta, Francisco Grimaldo, Miguel Arevalillo-Herráez, 2016, “Combining feature extraction and expansion to improve classification based similarity learning”, Pattern Recognition Letters, 000, pp. 1-9.
-  Chandra Sekhar Nandi, Bipan Tudu, Chiranjib Koley, 2014, “A Machine Vision-Based Maturity Prediction System for Sorting of Harvested Mangoes”, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 63(7), pp. 1722-1730.
-  Sofu, M. M., O. Erb, M. C. Kayacan, B. Cetişli, 2012, “Design of an automatic apple sorting system using machine vision”, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 127, pp. 395-405.
-  Jyoti Jhawar, 2016, “Orange Sorting by Applying Pattern Recognition on Colour Image”, Procedia Computer Science, 78, pp. 691-697.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?