stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  M. A. Anuar, A. A. Mat Isa and Ummi Z.A.R, 2012, Modal Characteristics study of CEM-1 Single-Layer Printed Circuit Board Using Experimental Modal Analysis, Procedia Engineering, Vol.41, pp.1360-1366.
-  M. Rahman, M. A. Mansur and Z. Feng, 1995, Design Fabrication and Evaluation of a Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete Column for Grinding Machines, Materials and design, Vol.16 , pp.205-209.
-  D.G. Lee, et al., 2004, Design and manufacture of composite high speed machine tool structures, Composites Science and Technology, Vol.64, pp.1523-1530.
-  Tin-Lup Wong, Karl K. Stevens and Gang Wang, 1991, Experimental Modal Analysis and Dynamic Response Prediction of PC Boards With Surface mount Electronic Components, Transactions of the ASME, Vol.113, pp.244-249
-  Guy Banwell, Stefan Mohr, Steve Rothberg, Jon Roberts, 2012, Using experimental modal analysis to validate a finite elementmodel of a tennis racket, Procedia Engineering, Vol.34, pp.688-693.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?