stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- . Urken ML, Weinburg H, Buchbinder D, et al. Microvascular free flaps in head and neck reconstruction: report of 200 cases and review of complications. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 1994;120:633-40.
- . Blackwell KE. Unsurpassed reliability of free flaps for head and neck reconstruction. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 1999; 125:295-9.
- . Cooper JS, Porter K, Mallin K, et al. National Cancer Database report on cancer of the head and neck: 10-year update. Head Neck 2009;31:748-58.
- . Gupta AK, McKenna WG, Weber CN, et al. Local recurrence in head and neck cancer. : relationship to radiation resistance and signal transduction. Clin Cancer Res 2002;8:885-92.
- . Hanasono MM, Corbitt CA, Yu P, Skoracki RJ. Success of sequential free flaps in head and neck reconstruction. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2014 Sep;67(9):1186-93.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?