stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alvarez, D.E., De Lella Ezcurra, A.L., Fucito, S. and Gamarnik, A.V., (2005). 'Role of RNA structures present at the 3'UTR of dengue virus on translation, RNA synthesis, and viral replication'. Virology, 339 (2):200-212.
- Alvarez, D.E., Filomatori, C.V. and Gamarnik, A.V., (2008). 'Functional analysis of dengue virus cyclization sequences located at the 5' and 3'UTRs'. Virology, 375 (1):223-235.
- Cahour, A., Pletnev, A., Vazielle-Falcoz, M., Rosen, L. and Lai, C.J., (1995). 'Growth-restricted dengue virus mutants containing deletions in the 5' noncoding region of the RNA genome'. Virology, 207 (1):68-76.
- Cech, T.R., Zaug, A.J. and Grabowski, P.J., (1981). 'In vitro splicing of the ribosomal RNA precursor of Tetrahymena: involvement of a guanosine nucleotide in the excision of the intervening sequence'. Cell, 27 (3 Pt 2):487-496.
- Clyde, K., Kyle, J. L., and Harris, E., (2006). 'Recent advances in deciphering viral and host determinants of dengue virus replication and pathogenesis'. J Virol, 80(23): 11418-31.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?