stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
溫証皓 , Masters Advisor：林志生
- Abe J, Kusuhara M, Ulevitch RJ, Berk BC, Lee JD. 1996. Big mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 (BMK1) is a redox-sensitive kinase. Journal of Biological Chemistry 271: 16586-16590.
- Alexander RW. 1995. Theodore Cooper Memorial Lecture. Hypertension and the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis. Oxidative stress and the mediation of arterial inflammatory response: a new perspective. Hypertension 25: 155-161.
- Allen AM, Zhuo J, Mendelsohn FA. 1999. Localization of angiotensin AT1 and AT2 receptors. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology 10 Suppl 11: S23-29.
- Anversa P, Olivetti G, Capasso JM. 1991. Cellular basis of ventricular remodeling after myocardial infarction. The American journal of cardiology 68: 7D-16D.
- Averill DB, Ishiyama Y, Chappell MC, Ferrario CM. 2003. Cardiac angiotensin-(1-7) in ischemic cardiomyopathy. Circulation 108: 2141-2146.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?