stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: https://doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing a document with a DOI, the DOI permanent URL should always be presented (if using APA or Chicago format, present https://doi.org/DOI number). If using a citation format that does not specify DOI, the DOI permanent URL should still be presented as a priority.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Bernard Elspas, Karl N. Levitt, Richard J. Waldinger and Abraham Waksman, "An assessment of echniques for proving program correctness," ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), vol. 4, pp. 97-147, 1972.
-  Chittor V. Ramamoorthy and Siu-Bun Ho, "Testing large software with automated software evaluation systems," In Proceedings of the International Conference on Reliable Software Table of Contents, pp. 382-394, 1975.
-  William E. Howden, "Methodology for the generation of program test data," IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol. 100, pp. 554-560, 1975.
-  James C. King, "Symbolic execution and program testing," Communications of the ACM, vol. 19, pp. 385-394, 1976.
-  Neelam Gupta, Aditya P. Mathur and Mary Lou Soffa, "Generating test data for branch coverage," in Proceedings of the International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, pp. 219, 2000.
- 李瓔(2013)。高雄市Talking Bar消費體驗與顧客滿意之研究。高雄餐旅學院餐飲管理研究所在職專班學位論文。2013。1-100。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?