stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林芳正 , Ph.D Advisor：謝漢萍;黃乙白
英文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2009.00861
-  H. Kawamoto, “The History of Liquid-Crystal Displays,” in Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 90(4), pp. 460-500 (2002).
-  S. Sakai, “A Thin LED Backlight System with High Efficiency for Backlighting 22-in. TFT-LCDs,” in Proceedings of SID Symposium Digest, vol. 35, pp. 1218-1221 (2004).
-  H. Seetzen, Lorne A. Whitehead, and Greg Ward, “A High Dynamic Range Display Using Low and High Resolution Modulators,” in Proceedings of SID Symposium Digest, vol. 34, pp. 1450-1453 (2003).
-  E. Y. Oh, S. H. Baik, M. H. Sohn, K. D. Kim, H. J. Hong, J. Y. Bang, K. J. Kwon, M. H. Kim, H. Jang, J. K. Yoon, and I. J. Chung, “IPS-mode dynamic LCD-TV realization with low black luminance and high contrast by adaptive dynamic image control technology,” J. Soc. Info. Display, vol. 13, pp. 215-219 (2005).
-  H. Chen, J. Sung, T. Ha, and Y Park, “Locally pixel-compensated backlight dimming on LED-backlit LCD TV,” J. Soc. Info. Display, vol. 15, pp. 981-988 (2007).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?