stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Yi Hu and Philipos C. Loizou ”A generalized subspace approach for enhancing speech corrupted by colored noise,” IEEE transactions on speech and audio processing ,VOL.11 NO.4,2003
-  Sven Erik Nordholm and Ingvar Claesson ”Spectral subtraction using reduced delay convolution and adaptive averaging, ” IEEE transactions on speech and audio processing ,VOL.9 NO.8,2001
-  Wen Rong Wu and Po Cheng Chen ”Subband Kalman filtering for speech enhancement,” IEEE transactions on circuit and system-II:analog and digital signal processing ,VOL.45 NO.8,1998
-  Firas Jabloun, A. Enis Cetin and Engin Erzin “Teager energy based feature parameters for speech recognition in car noise” IEEE signal processing letter ,VOL.6 NO.10,1999
-  Jia Lin Shen ,Jeih Weih Hung and Lin Shan Lee “Robust entropy based endpoint detection for speech recognition in noisy environments,” Institute of information science ,Academia Sinica Taipei ,Taiwan ,Republic of China
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?