and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
-  Lin, I. H.; Cheng, C. C.; Yen, Y. C.; Chang, F.C.Macromolecules 2010,43,1245.
-  Wilson, A. J.Soft Matter, 2007, 3, 409.
- 梁文傑,”眾志成城的氫鍵 化學鍵中的小矮人” CHEMISTRY（THE CHINESE CHEM. SOC., TAIPEI）2004, 62, 43-58.
-  Schmidt, J.; Schmidt, R.; Wu¨rthner, F.J. Org. Chem. 2008, 73, 6355.
-  Ziauddin, J.; Sabatini, D. M. Nature 2001, 411, 107.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?