stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳玉芳 , Masters Advisor：張翼
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2011.01023
-  Y. Ando, Y. Okamoto, H. Miyamoto, T. Nakayama, T. Inoue, and M. Kuzuhara, “10-W/mm AlGaN-GaN HFET with a field modulating plate,” IEEE Electron Device Lett., vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 289-291, May 2003.
-  Y. Pei, et. al, “Recessed Slant Gate AlGaN/GaN High Electron Mobility Transistors with 20.9W/mm at 10GHz ” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 46,pp. L1087-L1089,2007.
-  Wu, Y.Q., Y. Xuan, T. Shen, P.D. Ye, Z. Cheng, and A. Lochtefeld, "Enhancement-mode InP n-channel metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors with atomic-layer-deposited Al2O3 dielectrics." Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 91, no. 2, 2007.
-  Huang, M.L., Y.C. Chang, C.H. Chang, Y.J. Lee, P. Chang, J. Kwo, T.B. Wu, and M. Hong, "Surface passivation of III-V compound semiconductors using atomic-layer-deposition-grown Al2O3." Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 87, no. 25, 2005.
-  Xuan, Y., H.C. Lin, P.D. Ye, and G.D. Wilk, "Capacitance-voltage studies on enhancement-mode InGaAs metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor using atomic-layer-deposited Al2O3 gate dielectric." Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 88, no. 26, 2006.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?