stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories , Chapter 6 Wastewater Treatment And Discharge
- 5.M.Bani Shahabadi, L.Yerushalmi, F.Haghighat, ”Estimation of Greenhouse Gas Generation in Wastewater Treatment Plants-Model Development and Application”, Chemosphere, 78, 1085-1092., 2010
- 7.Laleh Yerushalmi, Fariborz Haghighat , Maziar Bani Shahabadi, “Contribution of On-site and Off-site Processesto Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions byWastewater Treatment Plants”, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 54, 2009
- 8.L. Yerushalmi, M. Bani Shahabadi, F. Haghighat., “Effect of Process Parameters onGreenhouse Gas Generation by WastewaterTreatment Plants”, Water Environment Research, Volume 83, Number 5,2011
- 9.Marlies J. Kampschreur, Wouter R.L. van der Star, Hubert A. Wielders, Jan Willem Mulderb, Mike S.M. Jetten, Mark C.M. van Loosdrecht, “Dynamics of nitric oxide and nitrous oxide emission during full-scale reject water treatment”, Water Research, 42, 812 – 826, 2008
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?