stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳宗翰 , Masters Advisor：陳重元
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2014.00659
- Badia-Fabregat, M., C. E. Rodriguez-Rodriguez, P. Gago-Ferrero, A. Olivares, B. Pina, M. S. Diaz-Cruz, T. Vicent, D. Barcelo and G. Caminal (2012) Degradation of UV filters in sewage sludge and 4-MBC in liquid medium by the ligninolytic fungus Trametes versicolor. Journal of Environmental Management 104: 114-120.
- Balmer, M. E., H. R. Buser, M. D. Muller and T. Poiger (2005) Occurrence of some organic UV filters in wastewater, in surface waters, and in fish from Swiss lakes.Environmental Science & Technology 39(4): 953-962.
- Blüthgen, N., S. Zucchi and K. Fent (2012) Effects of the UV filter benzophenone-3(oxybenzone) at low concentrations in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 263(2): 184-194.
- Blüthgen, N., S. Zucchi and K. Fent (2012) Effects of the UV filter benzophenone-3(oxybenzone) at low concentrations in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 263(2): 184-194.
- Brausch, J. M. and G. M. Rand (2011) A review of personal care products in the aquatic environment: environmental concentrations and toxicity. Chemosphere 82(11): 1518-1532.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?