stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  T. S. Chung, M. Lee, Y. Ryu, and K. Lee.PORCE: An efficient power off recovery scheme for flash memory. Journal of Systems Architecture, 54:935-943, 2008.
-  Lee, Sangyong, Sanghyuk Jung, and Yong Ho Song. "An efficient use of PRAM for an enhancement in the performance and durability of NAND storage systems." Consumer Electronics, IEEE Transactions on 58.3 (2012): 825-833.
-  H.-W. Tseng, L. M. Grupp, R. E. Spada, S. Swanson,"Understanding the impact of Power Loss on Flash Memory,"48th Design Automation Conf, June. 2011, pp.I-6.
-  Lee, Hyun-Seob, et al. "An efficient buffer management scheme for implementing a B-tree on NAND flash memory." Embedded Software and Systems. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2007. 181-192.
-  Lee, Hyun-Seob, Sangwon Park, and Dong-Ho Lee. "RMSS: an efficient recovery management scheme on NAND flash memory based solid state disk."Consumer Electronics, IEEE Transactions on 59.1 (2013): 107-112.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?