stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Lopez-Perez, D.; Guvenc, I.; De la Roche, G.; Kountouris, M.; Quek, T.Q.S.; Jie Zhang, "Enhanced intercell interference coordination challenges in heterogeneous networks,"Wireless Communications, IEEE , vol.18, no.3, pp.22,30, June 2011.
-  Chun Nie; Pei Liu; Panwar, S., "Interference management using frequency planning in an OFDMA based wireless network," Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), 2011 IEEE , vol., no., pp.998,1003, 28-31 March 2011.
-  Zheng Xie; Walke, B., "Frequency Reuse Techniques for Attaining Both Coverage and High Spectral Efficiency in OFDMA Cellular Systems," Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), 2010 IEEE , vol., no., pp.1,6, 18-21 April 2010.
-  Sawahashi, M.; Kishiyama, Y.; Morimoto, A.; Nishikawa, D.; Tanno, M., "Coordinated multipoint transmission/reception techniques for LTE-advanced [Coordinated and Distributed MIMO]," Wireless Communications, IEEE , vol.17, no.3, pp.26,34, June 2010.
-  Shaoyi Xu; Jing Han; Tao Chen, "Enhanced Inter-Cell Interference Coordination in Heterogeneous Networks for LTE-Advanced," Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), 2012 IEEE 75th , vol., no., pp.1,5, 6-9 May 2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?