stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
郭育源 , Masters Advisor：唐震寰
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2013.00583
-  T. S. Rappaport, Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice, 2nd ed. Prentice Hall, 2002
-  Asplund, H.; Molisch, A.F.; Steinbauer, M.; Mehta, N.B., "Clustering of scatterers in mobile radio channels-evaluation and modeling in the COST259 directional channel model," Communications, 2002. ICC 2002. IEEE International Conference on , vol.2, no., pp.901,905 vol.2, 2002
-  Foerster, J.R., "The effects of multipath interference on the performance of UWB systems in an indoor wireless channel," Vehicular Technology Conference, 2001. VTC 2001 Spring. IEEE VTS 53rd , vol.2, no., pp.1176,1180 vol.2, 2001
-  Tanaka, T., "A study on multipath propagation characteristics for RAKE receiving technique," Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, 1994. Wireless Networks - Catching the Mobile Future., 5th IEEE International Symposium on , vol., no., pp.711,714 vol.2, 18-23 Sep 1994
-  Hashemi, H., "The indoor radio propagation channel," Proceedings of the IEEE , vol.81, no.7, pp.943,968, Jul 1993
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?