stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Abbott, D. E. and Kline, S. J., 1962. Experimental investigation of subsonic turbulent flow over single and double backward-facing steps. ASME, Journal of Basic Engineering, Vol. 84D, pp. 317-325.
- 2. Antonia, R. A., Browne, L. W. B., and Bisset, D. K., 1987. A description of the organized motion in the turbulent far wake of cylinder at low Reynolds number. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 184, pp. 423-444.
- 3. Antonia, R. A., Zhou, T., and Romano, G. P., 2002. Small-scale turbulence characteristics of two-dimensional bluff body wakes. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 459, pp. 67-92.
- 4. Bloor, M. S., 1964. The transition to turbulence in the wake of a circular cylinder. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 19, pp. 290-304.
- 5. Bradshaw, P. and Wong, F. Y. F., 1972. The reattachment and relaxation of turbulent shear layer. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 52, pp. 113-135.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?