stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張翕宇 , Masters Advisor：林俊廷
-  Lin, C. T., Chen, J. J., Dai, S. P., Peng, P. C., & Chi, S., "Impact of nonlinear transfer function and imperfect splitting ratio of MZM on optical up-conversion employing double sideband with carrier suppression modulation." Journal of Lightwave Technology 26.15: 2449-2459, (2008)
-  Lin, C. T., Shih, P. T., Jiang Jr, W., Wong, E. Z., Chen, J. J., & Chi, S., "Photonic vector signal generation at microwave/millimeter-wave bands employing an optical frequency quadrupling scheme." Optics letters 34.14: 2171-2173, (2009)
-  Jiang, W. J., Lin, C. T., Ng'oma, A., Shih, P. T., Chen, J. J., Sauer, M., ... & Chi, S., "Simple 14-Gb/s short-range radio-over-fiber system employing a single-electrode MZM for 60-GHz wireless applications."Lightwave Technology, Journal of 28.16: 2238-2246, (2010)
-  Ng'oma, Anthony. Radio-over-fibre technology for broadband wireless communication systems. Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, 2005.
-  Lin, C. T., Lin, Y. M., Chen, J. J., Dai, S. P., Shih, P. T., Peng, P. C., & Chi, S. "Optical direct-detection OFDM signal generation for radio-over-fiber link using frequency doubling scheme with carrier suppression."Optics express 16.9: 6056-6063, (2008)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?