stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張育維 , Masters Advisor：張翼;馬哲申
英文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2013.00780
-  U. K. Mishra et.al, “AlGaN/GaN HEMTs - An overview of device operation and applications, ”Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 90, pp. 1022-1031, Jun. 2002
-  Toshihide Kikkawa et al., “High performance and high reliability AlGaN/GaN HEMTs,” Phys. Status Solidi(a), vol. 206, pp. 1135-1144, Jun. 2009
-  M. A. Khan et al., “Observation of a two-dimensional electron gas in low pressure metalorganic chemical vapor deposited GaN-AlxGa1-xN heterojunctions,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 60, pp. 3027-3029, Jun. 1992
-  T. Palacios et al., “ High-power AlGaN/GaN HEMTs for Ka-band applications,” IEEE Electron Device Lett., vol. 26, pp. 781-783, Nov. 2005
-  K. Shinohara et al., “ 220 GHz fT and 400 GHz fmax in 40nm GaN DH-HMETs with re-grown ohmic,” 2010 IEEE International Electron Device Meeting, pp. 30.1.1-4, 2010
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?