stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
The Effect of Visual Attention Guiding on Dynamic Digital Instructional Design in Learing Achievement and Cognitive Load：Remedial Instruction of the Formation of Images by Convex Lenses in the Junior High School as An Example.
張世彥 , Masters Advisor：李榮耀
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2012.00380
- Anderson, C. W. and E. L. Smith (1986). "Children's Conceptions of Light and Color: Understanding the Role of Unseen Rays. Research Series No. 166."
- Baddeley, A. (1992). "Working memory." Science 255(5044): 556-559.
- Bartsch, R. A. and K. M. Cobern (2003). "Effectiveness of PowerPoint presentations in lectures." Computers & Education 41(1): 77-86.
- Broadbent, D. E. (1957). "A mechanical model for human attention and immediate memory." Psychological review 64(3): 205-215.
- Brunken, R., J. L. Plass, et al. (2003). "Direct measurement of cognitive load in multimedia learning." Educational psychologist 38(1): 53-61.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?