stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊哲軒 , Masters Advisor：謝漢萍;黃乙白
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2012.00383
-  C.Y. Hsu and Y. P. Huang, “Development and Researches of Real 3D Display Technologies,” Optical Engineering Quarterly 98th, pp. 1-8, June, 2007.
-  S. Pastoor and M. Wijpking, “3-D displays: A Review of Current Technologies,” Displays 17(2), 100-110, (1997).
-  Wojciech Matusik and Hanspeter Pfister, “3D TV: A Scalable System for Real-Time Acquisition, Transmission, and Autostereoscopic Display of Dynamic Scenes.”
-  H. Hong and M. Lim, “Determination of luminance distribution of autostereoscopic 3-D displays through calculation of angular profile,” Journal of the SID 18/5, pp. 327-335, 2010
-  R. Kaptain and I. Heynderickx, “Effect of Crosstalk in Multi-View Autostereoscopic 3D Displays on Perceived Image performance,” SID Symposium Digest 38, 1220-1223, (2007).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?