stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
游紹佑 , Masters Advisor：曾國雄
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2012.00437
決策試驗與實驗評估法 ； 影響網路關聯圖 ； 網絡層級分析法 ； 行動應用商店 ； decision makingtrial and evaluation laboratory (DEMATEL) ； VIKOR ； important-performance analysis (IPA) ； analytic network process (ANP) ； mobile application store
- Ballon, P. (2007). 'Changing business models for Europemobile telecommunications industry: The impact of alternative wireless technologies'. Telematics and Informatics, 24 (3):192-205.
- Bar-Noy, A., Goshi, J. and Ladner, R.E. (2006). 'Off-line and on-line guaranteed start-up delay for Media-on-Demand with stream merging'. Journal of Discrete Algorithms, 4 (1):72-105.
- Blair, A.R., Mandelker, G.N., Saaty, T.L. and Whitaker, R. (2010). 'Forecasting the resurgence of the U.S. economy in 2010: An expert judgment approach'. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 44 (3):114-121.
- Caruana, A. and Ewing, M.T. (2010). 'How corporate reputation, quality, and value influence online loyalty'. Journal of Business Research, 63 (90):1103-1110.
- Casaló, L., Flavián, C. and Guinalíu, M. (2008). 'The role of perceived usability, reputation, satisfaction and consumer familiarity on the website loyalty formation process'. Computers in Human Behavior, 24 (2):325-345.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?