stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- . F.J. Wang, and Parameswari. M, Analyzing Artifact Anomalies in a Temporal Structural Workflow for SBS, submitted to the 8th IEEE Internaltional Workshop Quality-Oriented Reuse of Software (IEEE QUORS’14) , 2014.
- . H. Zhuge, T.Y. Cheung, and H.K. Pung, A Timed Workflow Process Model, Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 55, Issue 2, pp. 231-243, 2001.
- . W. M. P. van der Aalst and A. H. M. ter Hofstede, Verification of Workflow Task Structures: A Petri-net Approach, Information System, Vol. 25, Issue 1, pp. 43-69, 2000.
- . W. M. P. van der Aalst, K.M. van Hee and R.A. van der Toorn, Adaptive Workflow: An Approach Based on Inheritance, the Proceedings of the Workshop on Intelligent Workflow and Process Management, The New Frontier for AI in Business, pp. 36-45, 1999.
- . B. Kiepuszewski, A.H.M. ter Hofstede, and C. Bussler, On Structured Workflow Modelling, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 1789, pp. 431-445, 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?