stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  J. Wu, L. Chen, Y. Feng, Z. Zheng, M. C. Zhou, and Z. Wu, “Predicting quality of service for selection by neighborhood-based collaborative filtering,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 428–439, March 2013.
-  Zibin Zheng; Hao Ma; Lyu, M.R.; King, I., "Collaborative Web Service QoS Prediction via Neighborhood Integrated Matrix Factorization," Services Computing, IEEE Transactions on , vol.6, no.3, pp.289,299, July-Sept. 2013 doi: 10.1109/TSC.2011.59
-  An Archive of QoS Prediction Bechmarks for Web Service Recommendation https://github.com/wsdream/WSRec
-  Yilei Zhang, Zibin Zheng, and Michael R. Lyu, "WSPred: A Time-Aware Personalized QoS Prediction Framework for Web Services", in Proceedings of the 22th IEEE Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE 2011).
-  Zheng, Zibin. QoS management of web services. Diss. Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2011.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?