stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
周淨因 , Masters Advisor：李遠鵬
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2015.00756
- (3) Tackett, P. J.; Cavender, A. E.; Keil, A. D.; Shepson, P. B.; Bottenheim, J. W.; Morin, S.; Deary, J.; Steffen, A.; Doerge, C. A Study of the Vertical Scale of Halogen Chemistry in the Arctic Troposphere during Polar Sunrise at Barrow, Alaska. J. Geophys. Res. Atmos. 2007, 112, D07306.
- (4) Keil, A. D.; Shepson, P. B. Chlorine and Bromine Atom Ratios in the Springtime Arctic Troposphere as Determined from Measurements of Halogenated Volatile Organic Compounds. J. Geophys. Res. Atmos. 2006, 111, D17303.
- (5) Ezell, M. J.; Wang, W.; Ezell, A. a.; Soskin, G.; Finlayson-Pitts, B. J. Kinetics of Reactions of Chlorine Atoms with a Series of Alkenes at 1 Atm and 298 K: Structure and Reactivity. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2002, 4, 5813–5820.
- (6) Coquet, S.; Ariya, P. a. Kinetics of the Gas-Phase Reactions of Cl Atom with Selected C2-C5 Unsaturated Hydrocarbons at 283
- (7) Setokuchi, O. Trajectory Calculations of OH Radical- and Cl Atom-Initiated Reaction of Glyoxal: Atmospheric Chemistry of the HC(O)CO Radical. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2011, 13, 6296–6304.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?