stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. W.van Balen , K. Blanckaert and W.S.J. Uijttewaal(2010) , “Analysis of the role of turbulence in curved open-channel flow at different water depths by means of experiments,LES and RANS.” Journal of Turbulence,Vol.11,No.12,2010,1-34
- 2. K. Blanckaert, Saturation of curvature induced secondary flow, energy losses and turbulence in sharp open-channel bends. Laboratory experiments, analysis and modeling, J. Geophys. Res. 114 (2009), p. F03015.
- 3. K. Blanckaert, Flow and turbulence in sharp open-channel bends, Ph.D. thesis, Ecole Polytechnique F´ed´erale Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland, 2002.
- 4. Blanchaert and Vriend (2004), “Secondary flow in sharp open-channel bends.”, Journal of Fluid Mechanics,vol.498,pp.353-380.
- 5. Blumberg, A.F., and Mellor, G.L. (1983), “Diagnostic and prognostic numerical circulation studies of the South Atlantic Bight” Journal of Geophysics Research, 88(C8):4579-4592.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?