stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  B. Radisavljevic, A. Radenovic, J. Brivio, V. Giacometti and A. Kis, “Single-layer MoS2 transistors,” Nature nanotechnology vol6 pp.147-150 (2011).
-  Qing Hua Wang, Kourosh Kalantar-Zadeh, Andras Kis, Jonathan N. Coleman and Michael S. Strano, ”Electronics and optoelectronics of two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides” Nature nanotechnology vol7 pp. 699-712 (2012).
-  Jiahao Kang, Deblina Sarkar, Wei Liu, Debdeep Jena and Kaustav Banerjee, “A Computational Study of Metal-Contacts to Beyond-Graphene 2D Semiconductor Materials” IEEE IEDM, 2012, pp. 17.4.1-17.4.4.
-  Yuchen Du, Lingming Yang, Han Liu, and Peide D. Ye, “Contact research strategy for emerging molybdenum disulfide and other two dimensional field-effect transistors” APL Materials 2, 092510 (2014)
-  Adam T. Neal, Han Liu, J.J. Gu, and P.D. Ye, “Metal Contacts to MoS2: a Two-Dimensional Semiconductor” IEEE Device Research Conference 65th Annual (2012).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?