stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 4.Tamikawa T, “A Study of road crack detection by the Meta-Genetic Algorithm”, Proc. of KSEEE ’99 Int’l. Conf., IEEE, 1999, pp. 543-548.
- 8.F. Y. Shih, C. F. Chuang, “Automatic extraction of head and face boundaries and facial features”, Information Sciences 158, 2004, pp. 117-130.
- 9.H. Wechsler, M. Kidode, “A new detection technique and its implementation, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics”, vol. SMC-7, 1997, pp. 827-835.
- 10.J. Hu, H. Yan, M. Sakalli, “Locating head and face boundaries for head-shoulder images”, Pattern Recognition 32, 1999, pp. 1317-1333.
- 11.C. K. Leung, F. K. Lam, “Maximum Segmented Image Information Thresholding”, GRAPHICAL MODELS AND IMAGE PROCESSING Vol. 60, No. 1, January, 1998, pp. 57-76.
- 郎崇年(2012)。以 Matlab 為平台進行可見光域即時目標物辨識。淡江大學航空太空工程學系碩士班學位論文。2012。1-86。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?