stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林弘毅 , Masters Advisor：周憲德
- 7. 周憲德、張藝耀，「斜坡堆積圓球及圓柱受水平振動時之傾斜角分析」，中國土木水利工程學刊，第十六卷，第一期，第145-154頁 (2004) 。
- 10. Capart, H., Young, D.L., and Zech, Y., “ Voronoï imaging methods for the measurement of granular flows , ” Exp. Fluids, Vol.32, pp. 121-135 (2002).
- 11. Dury, C.M., and Ristow, G.H., “Boundary effects on the angle of repose in rotating cylinders,” Physical Review E, Vol. 57, No.4, pp.4491-4496 (1998).
- 12. Denlinger, R.P., and Iverson, R.M., “Flow of variably fluidized granular masses across three-dimension terrain: 2.Numerical predictions and experimental tests,” Journal of Geophysical. Research,” Vol. 106, No.B1, pp.553-566 (2001).
- 13. Gray, J.M.N.T., M. Wieland, and K. Hutter, “Gravity driven free surface flow of granular avalanches over complex basal topography,” Proc. R. Soc. London, Ser. A, 455, pp.1841-1874 (1999).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?