stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Maoyou Sun; Yicheng Lu,“A new ESD protection structure for high-speed GaAs RF ICs” in Electron Device Letters, IEEE, Volume 26, Issue 3, March 2005 Page(s):133 - 135.
-  K. Van der Zanden, D. M. M.-P. Schreurs, R. Menozzi, and M. Borgarino, “Reliability testing of InP HEMTs using electrical stress methods,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 1570–1576,Aug. 1999.
-  K. Kiziloglu, S. Thomas III, F. Williams, Jr., and B. M. Paine, “Reliability and failure criteria for AlInAs/GaInAs/InP HBTs,” in Proc. Indium Phosphide Related Materials Conf., May 2000, pp. 294–297.
-  D. M. Pozar, Microwave Engineering, Addison-Wesley, 1990.
-  E. Alekseev, D. Pavlidis, “77 GHz high-Isolation coplanar transmit-receive switch using InGaAs/InP PIN diodes,” in 1998 Gallium Arsenide Integrated Circuit (GaAs IC) symposium, pp. 177 -180.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?