stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  I.A. Bakar, K. Shida, “New Contactless Eddy Current Sensor for the Measurement of Concentration of Electrolyte Solution,” Proceedings of the 36th SICE Annual Conference, PP. 937-940, 1997.
-  J.D. Crowley and T.A. Rabson, “Contactless Method of Measuring Resistivity,” Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 47, PP. 712-715, 1976.
-  H.C. Yang, “The Design and Applications of Eddy-Current Nondestructive Inspection System,” Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Electrical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, 2003.
-  Y.C. Chuang, “Development of Eddy-current Displacement Sensor and Research on Multi-degrees Displacement Sensing System,” Master Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2002.
-  P.P. Tarjan and R. McFee, “Electrodeless Measurements of the Effective Resistivity of the Human Torso and Head by Magnetic Induction,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 15, PP. 266-278, 1968.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?