stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Miller, I.; FitzPatrick, D.; Aisola, R.;” Analog design with Verilog-A”, Verilog HDL Conference, 1997., IEEE International, 31 March-2 April 1997, Page(s):64 - 68
-  P.E.Allen, D.R.Holberg “CMOS Analog Circuit Design”2nd ed. New York Oxford, 2002 Page(s): 698-699
-  B.E.Boser, B.A.Wooly “The Design of Sigma-Delta Modulation Analog to Digital Converters” Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal of, Dec. 1988, Page(s): 1298 – 1308
-  Wern Ming Koe; Jing Zhang; “Understanding the effect of circuit non-idealities on sigma-delta modulator” Behavioral Modeling and Simulation, 2002. BMAS 2002. Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE International Workshop on, Page(s):94 – 101, 6-8 Oct. 2002
-  C. T. CHUANG, STUDENT MEMBER, IEEE “Analysis of Settling Behavior of an Operational Amplifier”IEEE JOURNAL OF SOLID-STATE CIRCUITS, VOL. SC-17, NO. 1, FEBRUARY 1982
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?