stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Yang, Y.B., Yau, J.D., and Hsu, L.C., “Vibration of simple beams due to trains moving at high speeds,”Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, pp.936-944（1997）.
- 3. Huang, N.E., Shen, Z., and Long, S.R. et al.,“The empirical mode decomposition and Hilbert spectrum for nonlinear and non-stationary time series analysis,”Proc.Roy.Soc.Lond.A, Vol.454, pp.903-995（1998）.
- 4. Fryba L., “Vibration of Solids and Structures under Moving Loads,”Thomas Telford Press., Prague（1999）.
- 5. De Roeck G., Maeck J.,and Anne Teughels, “Train-Bridge Interaction validation of numerical models by experiments on a high-speed railway bridge in Antoing”, TIVC'',Beijing,2001.
- 6. Xia, H., De Roeck G., Zhang, H.R., and Zhang, N., “Dynamic analysis of a train-bridge system and its application in steel girder reinforcement,”Computers and Structures, pp.1851-1869（2002）.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?