stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳保霖 , Masters Advisor：陳竹一
- B. Razavi, “Design of Sample-and-Hold Amplifier for High-Speed Low-Voltage A/D”, IEEE 1997 Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, May 1997, pp.59-66.
- J. Krupar, R. Srowik and J. Schreiter, “Minimizing Charge Injection Errors In High-Precision, High-Speed SC-Circuits”, IEEE ISCAS, Vol. 1, May 2001,pp.727–730.
- B. Razavi, Design of Analog Integrated Circuits, McGraw-Hill Companies, 1st, Boston:McGraw-Hill 2001.
- 范可立, “The Non-linearity Error Cancellation of Digitize Analog Waveform Recorder”,中原大學電子工程學系碩士班, July 2004.
- 謝恂, “Two-Stage OP-Amp Layout by Spatial Correlation Analysis”, 國立中央大學電機工程學系電子組碩士班, July 2006.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?