stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  S. B. Weinstein and P. M. Ebert, ”Data transmission by frequency-division multiplexing using the discrete Fourier transform.”, IEEE Trans. Commun., COM-19(5):628-634, Oct.1971.
-  A. Peled and A. Ruiz, ”Frequency domain data transmission using reduced computational complex algorithms.” In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoust., Speech, Signal Processing, Pages 964-967, Denver, Co, 1980.
-  Hikmet Sari, Georges Karam, and Isabelle Jeanclaude, ”Transmission Techniques for Digital Terrestrial TV Broadcasting” IEEE Communications Magazine, February 1995
-  Jung-Jin Kim, Young-Jae Ryu, Hae-Sock Oh, and Dong-Seog Han ”Frame Selection Algorithm with Adaptive FFT Input for OFDM systems” IEEE 2002. 63
-  T. Pollet, M. van Bladel, and M. Moeneclaey. ”BER sensitivity of OFDM systems to carrier frequency offset and Wiener phase noise.” IEEE Trans. Commum., 43(2/3/4):191-193, Feb/Mar/Apr 1995.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?