stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- [Aa01] I. Aad and C. Castelluccia, "Differentiation mechanisms for IEEE 802.11", IEEE Information Communications (INFOCOM), Anchorage, AK, pp. 209-218, 2001.
- [Ac02] I. Aad and C. Castelluccia, "Remarks on Per-Flow Differentiation in IEEE 802.11", Proceedings of European Wireless, Feb 25th-28th, 2002.
- [Ah03] K. Ahmavaara, H. Haverinen and P. Pichna, "Interworking architecture between 3Gpp. and WLAN systems", IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 41, no. 11, pp. 74-81, November 2003.
- [Ah05] M. H. AHM , "Call admission control in wireless networks: a comprehensive survey", IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, Vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 50-69, 5.1st Quarter 2005.
- [Ak04] I. Akyildiz, J. Xie,S. Mohanty, "A survey of mobility management in next-generation all-IP-based wireless systems", IEEE Wireless Communication, Vol.11, no.4, pp. 16-28, Aug. 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?