stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  M. J. Weinberger, J. Rissanen, and R. Arps, "Applications of universal context modeling to lossless compression of gray-scale images," Journal, IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 5, pp. 575-586, Apr. 1996.
-  J. Jiang and C. Grecos, “A low cost design of rate controlled JPEG-LS near lossless image compression,” Journal, Image and Vision Computing 19, pp. 153-164, 2001.
-  Jianmin Jiang, “A Low-Cost Content-Adaptive and Rate-Controllable Near-Lossless Image Codec in DPCM Domain,” IEEE Trans. on image processing, vol. 9, No. 4, April 2000.
-  E.A. Edirisinghe and S. Bedi, “Variation of JPEG-LS to low cost rate control and its application in region-of-interest based coding,” Journal, Image and Vision Computing 18, pp. 357-372, 2003.
-  J. Jiang and S. Y. Yang, “ A Rate-Controlled Near Lossless Image CODEC Based on Visual Perception and Content Adaptability,” Proceedings of SPIE, multimedia systems and applications III, vol. 4209, 2001
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?