stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Blecker, T., and Abdelkafi, N. "The development of a component commonality metric for mass customization," IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management (54:1), Feb 2007, pp 70-85.
- Chen, C.H., Khoo, L.P., and Jiao, L. "Information deduction approach through quality function deployment for the quantification of the dependency between design tasks," International Journal of Production Research (42:21), Nov 2004, pp 4623-4637.
- Corbett, B., and Rosen, D.W. "A configuration design based method for platform commonization for product families," Ai Edam-Artificial Intelligence for Engineering Design Analysis and Manufacturing (18:1), Win 2004, pp 21-39.
- Craighead, C.W., and Laforge, R.L. "Taxonomy of information technology adoption patterns in manufacturing firms," International Journal of Production Research (41:11), Jul 2003, pp 2431-2449.
- Duffy, V.G., Yen, B.P.C., and Cross, G.W. "Internet marketing and product visualization (IMPV) system: development and evaluation in support of product data management," International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing (17:1), Jan-Feb 2003, pp 1-15.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?