stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃暐捷 , Masters Advisor：陳盛良
- 2. Yun K, Wold B 1996 Skeletal muscle determination and differentiation: story of a core regulatory network and its context. Current Opinion in Cell Biology 8:877-889
- 3. Berkes CA, Tapscott SJ 2005 MyoD and the transcriptional control of myogenesis. Seminars in Cell & Developmental Biology 16:585-595
- 4. Weintraub H, Davis R, Tapscott S, Thayer M, Krause M, Benezra R, Blackwell TK, Turner D, Rupp R, Hollenberg S, et a 1991 The myoD gene family: nodal point during specification of the muscle cell lineage. Science 251:761-766
- 5. Blackwell TK, Weintraub H 1990 Differences and similarities in DNA-binding preferences of MyoD and E2A protein complexes revealed by binding site selection. Science 250:1104-1110
- 6. Miner JH, Wold B 1990 Herculin, a Fourth Member of the MyoD Family of Myogenic Regulatory Genes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 87:1089-1093
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?