stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  S. Yin and T. Shinmura, “Vertical vibration-assisted magnetic abrasive finishing and deburring for magnesium alloy”, International Journal Of Machine Tolls & Manufacture, Vol. 44, No. 12-13, pp 1297-1303, 2004.
-  Rahul S. Mulik, Pulak M. Pandey, “Ultrasonic assisted magnetic abrasive finishing of hardened AISI 52100 steel using unbonded SiC abrasives”, International Journal Of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, Vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 68-77, 2011.
-  S. Singh, HS. Shan and P. Kumar, “Wear behavior of materials in magnetically assisted abrasive flow machining”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 128, NO. 1-3, pp. 155-161, 2002.
-  H. Yamaguchi and R. E. Riveros, “Magnetic field-assisted finishing for micropore X-ray focusing mirrors fabricated by deep reactive ion etching”, Journal Of CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 59, NO. 1, pp. 351-354, 2010.
-  C.S. Jones, R.W. Billington, G.J. Pearson,“The effects of lubrication on the temperature rise and surfacefinish of glass-ionomer cements”, Journal of Dentistry, Vol. 34, NO. 8, pp. 602-607, 2006.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?