stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  T. Ishihara, Perovskite Oxide for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Springer US, 2009.
-  M. Matsuka, T. Sakai, H. Matsumoto, R. D. Braddock, I. E. Agranovski, and T. Ishihara, "Effects of hydrogen on phase stability of ytterbium doped strontium cerates," Materials Letters, vol. 64, pp. 833-835, 2010.
-  X. Ding, J. Gu, D. Gao, G. Chen, and Y. Zhang, "Preparation of supported SrCeO3-based membrane by spin coating method," Journal of Power Sources, vol. 195, pp. 4252-4254, 2010.
-  J. H. Xu, J. Xiang, H. Ding, T. Q. Yu, J. L. Li, Z. G. Li, et al., "Synthesis and electrical properties of BaCeO3-based proton conductors by calcinations of metal-polyvinyl alcohol gel," Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 551, pp. 333-337, 2013.
-  C. Zhang, S. Li, X. Liu, X. Zhao, D. He, H. Qiu, et al., "Low temperature synthesis of Yb doped SrCeO3 powders by gel combustion process," International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, pp. 12921-12926, 2013.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?