stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- [1.1] W.R. Grove, “On Voltaic Series and the Combination of Gases by Platinum”, Philosophical Magazine Series 3, Vol. 14, pp. 127-130, (1839).
- [1.2] J. Larminie and A. Dicks, Fuel Cell Systems Explained, 2nd edition, John Wiely & Sons Inc., NY, USA, (2003).
- [1.5] A. Weber and E. Ivers-Tiffée, “Materials and Concepts for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs) in Stationary and Mobile Applications”, Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 127, pp. 273-283, (2004).
- [1.7] L.M. Zhang and W.S. Yang, “Direct Ammonia Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Based on Thin Proton-conducting Electrolyte”, Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 179, pp. 92-95, (2008).
- [1.8] M. Zunic, L. Chevallier, A. Radojkovic, G. Brankovic, Z. Brankovic, and E.D. Bartolomeo, “Influence of the Ratio Between Ni and BaCe0.9Y0.1O3-δ on Microstructural and Electrical Properties of Proton Conducting Ni-BaCe0.9Y0.1O3-δ Anodes”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 509, pp. 1157-1162, (2011).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?