stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  B. Mitrovic, A. Gurary, L. Kadinski, “On the flow stability in vertical rotating disc MOCVD reactors under a wide range of process parameters”, Journal of Crystal Growth, Vol. 287, pp. 656-663, 2006.
-  D.W. Weyburne, B.S. Ahem, “Design and operating considerations for a water-cooled close-spaced reactant injector in a production scale MOCVD reactor”, Journal of Crystal Growth, Vol. 170, pp. 77-82, 1997.
-  L. Kadinski, Yu.N. Makarov, M. Schafer, M.G. Vasil’ev, V.S. Yuferev, “Development of advanced mathematical models for numerical calculations of radiative heat transfer in metalorganic chemical vapour deposition reactors”, Journal of Crystal Growth, Vol. 146, pp. 209-213, 1995.
-  A. Hirako, K. Ohkawa, “Effect of thermal radiation and absorption in GaN-MOVPE growth modeling on temperature distribution and chemical state”, Journal of Growth, Vol. 276, pp. 57-63, 2005.
-  C.Y. Soong, C.H Chyuan, R.Y Tzong, “Thermo-flow structure and epitaxial uniformity in large-scale metalorganic chemical vapor deposition reactors with rotating susceptor and inlet flow control”, Japanese Journal of applied Physics, Vol.37, pp. 5823-5834, 1998.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?