stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 4.S.J. Chang, T.K. Lin, Y.Z. Chiou, B.R. Huang, S.P. Chang, C.M. Chang, Y.C. Lin and C.C. Wong, “ZnSe based white light emitting diode on homoepitaxial ZnSe substrate” IET Optoelectron., 1, 39–41 (2007)
- 5.H. P. T. Nguyen , S. Zhang , K. Cui , X. Han , S. Fathololoumi , M. Couillard , G. A. Botton , and Z. Mi “p-type modulation doped InGaN/GaN dot-in-a-wire white-light-emitting diodes monolithically grown on Si(111)”, Nano Lett., 11, 1919-1924 (2011).
- 6.J. K. Sheu, S. J. Chang, C. H. Kuo, Y. K. Su, L. W. Wu, Y. C. Lin, W. C. Lai, J. M. Tsai, G. C. Chi, R. K. Wu, “White-Light Emission From Near UV InGaN–GaN LED Chip Precoated With Blue/Green/Red Phosphors” IEEE Photon. Tech., 15, 18-20 (2003).
- 7.Y. H. Won, H. S. Jang, K. W. Cho, Y. S. Song, D. Y. Jeon, H. K. Kwon, “Effect of phosphor geometry on the luminous efficiency of high-power white light-emitting diodes with excellent color rendering property,” Optics Lett., 34, 1-3 (2009).
- 8.P. Deurenberg, C. Hoelen, J. van Meurs, J. Ansems, “Achieving color point stability in RGB multi-chip LED modules using various color control loops,” Proc. SPIE, 5941, 59410C-1 (2005).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?