stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors, 2009
-  Jian-Qiang Lu, “3D Hyperintegration and Packing Technologies for Micro-Nano Systems,” in Proceedings of IEEE, pp. 18-30, 2009
-  Chia-Jen Chang, Pao-Jen Huang, Tai-Chen Chen, and Chien-Nan Jimmy Liu, “ILP-based Inter-die Routing for 3D ICs,” in Proceedings of Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference, pp. 330-335, 2011
-  Sungjun Im and K.Banerjee, "Full Chip Thermal Analysis of Planar (2-D) and Vertically Integrated (3-D) High Performance ICs," International Electron Devices Meeting, pp. 727-730, 2000
-  Shiyou Zhao, Kaushik Roy, and Cheng-Kok Koh, "Decoupling Capacitance Allocation and Its Application to Power-Supply Noise-Aware Floorplanning,” in Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 81-92, 2002
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?