stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
周芳瑜 , Masters Advisor：劉建男
-  John F. Dickson, “On-Chip High-Voltage Generation in MNOS Integrated Circuits Using an Improved Voltage Multiplier Technique,” IEEE Solid-State Circuits, pp. 374-378, 1976.
-  Sherlyn dela Cruz, Mark Gerard delos Reyes, Anastacia Alvarez, Maria Theresa de Leon, Christian Raymund Roque, “Design and implementation of passive RF-DC converters for RF power harvesting systems” IEEE TENCON, pp. 1503-1508, 2010.
-  Toru Tanzawa, “An Optimum Design for Integrated Switched-Capacitor Dickson Charge Pump Multipliers With Area Power Balance”, IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, pp. 534-538, 2014.
-  Geoffroy Gosset and Denis Flandre, “Fully-Automated and Portable Design Methodologyfor Optimal Sizing of Energy-Efficient CMOSVoltage Rectifiers”, IEEE Trans. on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, pp. 141-149, 2011.
-  K. Kotani and T. Ito, “High Efficiency CMOS Rectifier Circuit with Self-Vth-Cancellation and Power Regulation Functions for UHFRFIDs”,ASSCC ’07. IEEE Asian, pp.119-122, 2007.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?