stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Ruslan Z. Valiev, “Structure and mechanical properties of ultrafine-grained metals”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 234-236, pp. 59-66, August 1997
-  Yi Huang, Terence G. Langdon, “Advances in ultrafine-grained materials”, materialstoday, vol. 16, iss. 3, pp. 85-93, March 2013
-  Y. Estrin, A. Vinogradov, “Extreme grain refinement by severe plastic deformation: A wealth of challenging science”, Acta Materialia, vol. 61, iss. 3,pp. 782-817, February 2013
-  R.Z Valiev, R.K Islamgaliev, I.V Alexandrov, “Bulk nanostructured materials form severe plastic deformation”, Progress in Materials Science, vol. 45, iss. 2, pp. 103-189, March 2000
-  Minoru Furukawa, Zenji Horita, Minoru Nemoto, Terence G. Langdon, “The use of severe plastic deformation for microstructural control”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 324, iss. 1-2, pp. 82-89, February 2002
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?